Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mothering with Spiritual Power by Debra Sansing Woods

Mothering With Spiritual Power: Book of Mormon Inspirations for Raising a Righteous Family Mothering With Spiritual Power: Book of Mormon Inspirations for Raising a Righteous Family by Debra Sansing Woods


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really enjoyed this book. It's a quick read - read it in three days. I liked her easy writing style and the stories she told about her own mothering. She used well-known scriptures from the Book of Mormon and applied them to motherhood and how we can be happy, balanced moms who live close to the Lord. She got me excited about the idea of studying the scriptures looking for how they apply to moms. So I got a new Book of Mormon and marked the scriptures she talked about and made a note about how they applied to motherhood. I also listed her topics in the front of the Book of Mormon. Now I can start my own study. I'm pretty excited about it.


View all my reviews.

0 comments: