Friday, June 20, 2008

Let's get started

Great idea Emily! In an effort to make that happen may I suggest the following. Anyone with a suggestion as to what book we all should read, please post it as a comment to this post. On Sunday, 29-Jun (or as soon after that date as I remember to do so), I'll draw numbers out of a hat that correspond to the suggestions made, and will then post which book was chosen, along with a date to have it read by.

I think I will keep track of books suggested for choosing in future picks as well, so please feel free to comment away!

2 comments:

Large Marge said...

Hello? Twilight!

Emily said...

Not Twilight!!! We've already hashed that one out a million times. (c: What about Inkheart? They are turning it into a movie and it would be cool to read it before then all go to the movie.