Monday, January 14, 2008

I Feel Way Behind

It just took me too long to finish school and start this reading craze thing. You guys have all read everything. Sigh. It's OK. I get to read only the good stuff because I read all your comments. I just finished Eclipse. Old news, huh? Large Marge and I have discussed the three quite a bit, but anyone else who wants to, what do you think? Laurel asked me if I am in Club Edward or Club Jacob. Club Edward for me. Anyone else? By the way, I was just thinking it would be fun to have some more author's website's links on our blog. Obviously, I should put Stephenie Meyer's up. I'll google it. Any others that you want quick links to or that I should put up for others to discover?

6 comments:

Large Marge said...

Shannon Hale's blog at www.squeetus.com is delightful.

Bonnie Parks said...

That one is on. Good idea.

Emily said...

I'm torn between Edward and Jacob, but I'm thinking Jacob. I'd want kids, plus who doesn't want their own personal heater!! (c:

Nancy said...

Oh, please...I'm WAY behind, too!

Rosie said...

Apparently I'm as behind as you are! I just finished Eclipse about 10 days ago (I read all three in a matter of 2 weeks). Club Edward for me, but I hate the way Jacob used Bella's feelings for his own benefit near the end of Eclipse (hope that vauge enough for anyone who hasn't read it!).

Bonnie Parks said...

I totally agree, Rosie. That part annoyed me so much. And the realization that Bella came to as a result of Jacob's manipulation bugged me a lot too. I got over it in the end, but at the time, I didn't like that she felt that way.