Thursday, January 17, 2008

When I Grow Up

I've always wanted to be like Laurel. Since I was a little kid my parents have called me Laurel number two because I look and try to act like her. I just think she is awesome and a great example for me. So, in keeping with my tradition to try to be like her, I am keeping a list of all the books I read in 2008. She's been doing this for a few years, and I think it is an interesting idea. So far, 4 books. So at the end of 2008, I can add a post with the final count and my favorites like she did at the end of this last year. Yippee for reading great books!

3 comments:

Large Marge said...

Bont, you're too nice.

Emily said...

I'd end up with a list long enough to be a short novel of it's own. I know that one of the years I did count I ended up with more than 300. But then I counted that year because I was sick a lot and bored at the end of the year. Maybe I'll see what I read in a normalish year. Bring on the lined paper! (c:

Carole said...

Susan Glad also keeps a list of the books she reads. I don't know how she works full time and reads as much as she does.