Thursday, November 15, 2007

Introductions

Hi Everyone.
I was talking to my sister (Large Marge), and she was wondering who the other people on the blog were. She just likes to know about who she is discussing books with. So I thought maybe it would be good for everyone to do a little introduction post. As of right now, I know that everyone posting knows Matt and me. But that could change if any of you have friends who want to join us. So here is my intro:
Matt (Daddy Parks) and I live in Orem, Utah. We just graduated from BYU in August 2007. Two weeks later our first daughter was born. That makes Amy 2 1/2 months old now. She's beautiful. Matt works as a software engineer for a company called SirsiDynix which makes library software. I think it is very fitting as I am obsessed with the library. If you get any of your books from the library and use their software, check and see if it is from Dynix. Lots of libraries use it. I stay at home with Amy. I love to read while I feed her and lots of other times. Often I read to her whatever I want to read myself. We like to go to playgroup and book club and often just stay home all day. That's us. (Unless Matt wants to add something.)

0 comments: