Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Secret Journal of Brett Colton; by Kay Lynn Mangum

This is the book I finished last night. I loved it! LDS fiction again, but this book is told from a different perspective. You find out early on that while it is an LDS book, the main character and her family are not LDS. So you see it all through her eyes. I like that. I thought the plot was interesting and original; it has elements of common storylines but still is unique. Warning: it is a tearjerker. My overall reaction was that this book helped me to not one to take my blessings for granted. I'm really happy about every aspect of my life and need to realize what wonderful things God has done for me. Especially I am grateful for every day that I get to spend time with Matt and Amy (which is every day, lucky me). So read this book.

0 comments: