Friday, November 30, 2007

How do?

Introductions please... I'm Emily Lund. I think I've met everyone on this blog (although I'm not too sure about Nancy.) I've been friends with Bonnie since high school, just a little after she moved to Manti. I work at a group home for troubled youth called Heritage School in Provo. I live in Orem and am trying to convince myself that I want to go back to school. I'm completely addicted to YA fantasy, and am expanding my horizons recently with some classic literature. (NEVER read Bram Stoker's Dracula if you are at all annoyed with pontification.) I'm also addicted to movies so if any of these books have a movie to go with them, or it reminds you of a movie or whatever let me know. (Or I could just start an LDS friends movie blog so we could do the same things with movies we're doing with books... food for thought.) I'm also interested in history, psychology, and above all music. That about sums me up. I hope to read more about everyone soon.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Emily! I absolutely love watching movies based on books. I'll have to let you know the next time I find something good...